Monday, September 5, 2011

WHITE AFTER LABOR DAY?


Even as kids we heard we couldn't wear white after Labor Day. And for years, I went right along with the concept of not wearing white even to the point of limiting my purchases of white. I didn't dress my children in white, choosing to maximize my buying power to clothing that could be worn year around. Well all of that has changed! I recently bought my first pair of white jeans and a pair of white denim capris in years and I'm going to wear them with sweatshirts, sweaters, hoodies and whatever else I can find to wear with them. Next summer, I will buy all the white I can find in an appropriate apparel to get the most out of my wardrobe. I'm thinking white leather pants and jacket!

I feel like I owe all four of my kids a pair of white jeans! What do you think about white after Labor Day? Let me know.

White Girlfriend Jacket and White Jeans from Newport News

No comments:

Post a Comment