Friday, September 9, 2011

PLUS SIZE LOOKS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL

The looks are endless for the plus sized woman going back to school!  Since I'm a plus sized woman and starting back to school in January I've been looking for clothing that will serve several purposes.  I checked out Neiman Marcus today and came up with at least two I really liked.  Because I will be carrying a bookbag and possibly a purse, I won't be able to wear coats.  So I have to look for ways to keep warm, comfortable and unemcumbered by a heavy load. I've decided to go with leggings and oversized tops that will hide problem areas along with boots.  For warmth I can layer with a faux fur vest, I can keep warm and be comfortable. What will you be wearing back to school this winter?
pictures provided by Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment