Sunday, September 18, 2011

63rd Primetime Emmy Awards

There were some beautiful dresses on the red carpet tonight. There were some okay dresses on the red carpet tonight. And there were some dresses that made you wonder why their stylists still have jobs!  There were some beautiful colors: lots of blacks, reds, whites, blues, a couple yellows etc. But those of you who know me know exactly what caught my eye, the greens! Loretta Devine looked divine! Brooke Anderson's dress was gorgeous. And although the voters on msn.com voted actress Archie Panjabi a fashion fail, I happened to love her dress! Nancy Javonen's dress I didn't care for at all. Nor did I like Olivia Munn's dress. Tell me your favorite dress of the night. 
Loretta Devine
pic provided by msn.com. taken by Steve Granitz/wireimage.com

Archie Panjabi
pic provided by msn.com. taken by Frazer Harrison/gettyimages.com

Brooke Anderson
pic provided by msn.com. taken by Jordan Strauss/wireimages.com

Nancy Javonen shown with Jimmy Fallon
pic provided by msn.com. taken by Steve Granitz/wireimages.com

Olivia Munn
pic provided by msn.com. taken by Jeff Vespa/wireimages.com












No comments:

Post a Comment