Thursday, August 23, 2012

BAD HABITS GET IN THE WAY

This morning I had every intention of putting on my pedometer and drinking a hot cup of lemon water. I was up and about before I knew it (that rise and shine gets in the way every time!). I grabbed my usual glass of Crystal Light ice tea with lemon and drank it down before I even thought about the cup of hot lemon water. Needless to say the pedometer was still on my nightstand. I can go back and recount those steps but they won't register on the pedometer. I've heard it takes about 21 days for something to become a habit so I guess it takes a little time to break a bad habit. I now have my pedometer locked in place and will be able to count the rest of today's steps but my cup of hot lemon water is on hold until tomorrow. What are you doing to get to healthy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment