Thursday, February 20, 2014

JUNKIE

I am an Olympic junkie. There I said it...I finally admitted it. I love both the Summer and Winter games; it doesn't matter. I love seeing people who have trained so hard to do whatever sport they participate in finally get to compete at on the biggest stage ever. It has to be an amazing feeling to show off what you do well in front of millions.

I am an Olympic opening ceremony junkie. There I said it...I finally admitted it. All of them are fabulous but my top 2 are from the 2008 in Beijing and the 2014 in Sochi. Absolutely loved them. In fact I want a 55" or larger television by the time the next Olympics roll around.

Now that I've admitted my addiction, I'm off to watch...yup you guessed it...the Olympics! Congratulations to all of the United States medalists and good luck to the athletes yet to compete!

Have a great green day!

No comments:

Post a Comment