Saturday, November 5, 2011

IT'S STILL ALL ABOUT THE GREEN

My daughter just skimmed through Elle Magazine's October 2011 issue when she came across something she knew I would love! Thank you Samantha! Their From Russia With Love article featured...GREEN! I just had to share the pictures with you. For those of you who are shy about wearing color the short green leather gloves or the cape lined in green would be perfect for you. But for those who aren't shy, that vintage Max Mara cotton jumpsuit (circa 1976-1977) is just the thing for you! I'm loving the green tights and the elbow length gloves! Tell me what you think and when you wear green .. send a picture to emeraldgreen@gmail.com so I can post! (clothing by Max Mara. Pictures featured in Elle Magazine and taken by Carter Smith)



No comments:

Post a Comment