Monday, November 28, 2011

2011


pic provided by yahoo.com

I had such a great Thanksgiving holiday I'm almost sorry to see it go. I have had so much to be thankful for this year that I spent the weekend reflecting. The "good" for this year was really good and the "bad" was oh so bad. I lost a few close friends and relatives this year. And while I'm saddened by their passing, I rejoice in the fact that I got to know them in the first place. I was very ill earlier this year but I made it through without hearing words others have heard from doctors far too often. Some things have gone really well and some I learned from the mistakes I made. It was a year of growth for me and I appreciate all of the lessons I've gathered. I've made new friends who will never replace those I've lost but I'm glad for the opportunity to make new memories. Even though I look forward to the new year's arrival, I'll still be sad to see 2011 take its' leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment