Thursday, October 27, 2011

LITTLE GREEN DRESSES!

For the seamstresses or casual sewers, Tina Sparkes has written Little Green Dresses: 50 Original Patterns for Repurposed Dresses, Top, Skirts and More. I found it on www.amazon.com for $15.60.  Ms. Sparkles book isn't a book of all green dresses as I had hoped but "green" as in eco-friendly. It's for diy'ers who want to change up what they already own. The reviews about this book are varied, however the book received 10 five star ratings out of 18! The book is 256 pages, published by Taunton Press.

Have I read the book you ask...no I haven't but because I want to stretch my wardrobe, I plan to. Read the reviews and see what you think. If you're into eco-friendliness and saving our planet...you might want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment