Thursday, October 20, 2011

HEEL CONDOMS AND HEEL PANTIES

Recently I told you about a product I had never seen on the market before, Heel Condoms! Such a novel idea I wonder why no one had thought of this before. Shoes have become my new obsession but I can't wear the stilettos seen on most of the models or in a lot of advertisements. I wanted to find something to dress up or change the look of some of the shoes I already had in my closet. I thought about painting them, gluing embellishments on them and even considered using duct tape to make designs on them! I was perusing the internet for a pair of shoes I needed in a particular color and stumbled upon Heel Condoms! Just think, such a simple and inexpensive way to wear your favorite and most comfortable shoes without appearing to wear the same shoes all the time.

In comes Sandrysabel Ortiz, the founder and creator of Heel Condoms. I contacted Ms. Ortiz to get answers to a couple of questions I had:

EO: When did you come up with this idea?
SO: I came up with it in March 2010 and launched the product in October 2010.

EO: Why did you come up with this idea?
SO: I was traveling a lot on the weekends and found it hard to fit all my shoes in a carry-on suitcase. So I thought “why not take just one basic pair and dress it up?”.

EO: Can the heel condoms be used on a shorter heel like 2 ¼?
SO: Absolutely! The Heel Panties you find in (www.heelcondoms.myshopify.com) do not have the heel part so they fit all heel widths.

EO: Are you the original designer of heel condoms?
SO: YES!

I would like to thank Sandrysabel Ortiz for taking a few minutes to talk to us. I'm so happy to find out about Heel Panties and Heel Condoms!  As soon as you can run...don't walk to www.heelcondoms.myshopify.com!
picture provided by Heel Condoms


picture provided by Heel Condoms






1 comment:

  1. When you get a chance, check out my product www.highpheels.com, we just launched 2 months ago.

    ReplyDelete