Saturday, October 15, 2011

BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA

I was in Birmingham last night to see Tyler Perry's The Haves and The Have Nots, and got a chance to peruse the styles of the fashionable women who attended. I saw a lot of short haircuts, skinny jeans and the highest wedge heels I've ever seen! If I could wear heels as high as those I saw, all of my money would be spent in shoes. Gorgeous! One lady who had obviously had foot surgery wore a surgical walking boot on the injured foot and a stiletto on the other! Talk about being true to the high heels! One lady who sat near me had on a red sheath dress with red pumps. Very classy look. I know, I know..why didn't I have my camera and release forms you ask.. we couldn't take camera equipment into the theater!
The Birmingham ladies had it going on! Good for you B'ham!
pictures provided by The Fashion Police, Victoria Beckham and ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment