Tuesday, December 11, 2012

MY BIRTHDAY

As I approach my 60th birthday it occurred to me I've had one birthday party in my life; yes 1. Well 2 if you count the one when I was about 3 years old. I remember my 16th birthday when my parents tried to surprise me with a party and I was so shy I stayed away for the first hour or so. That was the year my parents gave me permission to get my ears pierced and my cousin Connie bought me a pair of gold knot earrings. I still remember those earrings! But I also remember I never liked surprises. However, I'm going to be 60 next year...so what do I do? But first let me just say I'm God allowed me to get to this age.

I've been looking at trips for my husband and I to take but do I really want to do that? Dinner and a movie....nah! I was thinking about making a bucket list of the things I want to do before I die but I'd have to give that some thought. Again I ask what do I do? Perhaps I'll buy myself 60 lottery tickets and take my chances at becoming a millionaire...there's an idea! Please, please, please if you have any ideas let me know.

What did you do for your 60th birthday or what do you plan to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment