Monday, February 6, 2012

READY FOR SPRING

I happened to see this painting the other day and thought about the onset of spring's warmer weather. Granted the temperatures this winter haven't been too cold, in fact it's been warm enough for me to get out and walk without bundling up in a pair of gloves, a hat and thermal underwear (I know the visual is hilarious!)  Something about this green bicycle brought back the memories of a pink bike I bought myself as a young adult. I would ride like the wind without a care in the world. This picture made me want to go back to those times; the times I thought I was footloose and fancy free. Each of us face several triggers each day that conjure up old feelings both good and bad. But who could possibly look at a green bicycle and not think pleasant thoughts? Have a great green filled day!




No comments:

Post a Comment